A Final Bewitchery...
In the thicket of battle, the stranger's red energy begins to swirl with a life of its own. It's being harnessed by forces unknown, hiding amongst the legions of world-hoppers defending their respective witches.
Dopplegangers? Wizards? A mystery until their sudden disappearance, along with their influence. The Witches War rages on.
Recently, we discovered a few instances of rule breaking which skewed the points in the Witches War. This was too significant to ignore, so after extensive investigation and some deliberation, we've decided to do the following.
44,283 points will be removed from Team Glume on December 10th, 4AM DVT
The Witches War event has been extended to:
Sunday December 11th, 8PM DVT
This will give all teams a final fighting chance at victory.
- After rollover tonight, the bonus point gain will be reduced to just 1%, effectively giving the teams a relatively even battlefield for the final showdown.
- We're hoping that these updates make the best of a difficult and unique situation, and we'll also be looking into ways to safeguard against this for other events of this type in the future.
- A 15 minute maintenance will occur on December 12th 12AM DVT - 4 hours after the team battle ends - to conclude the storyline.
- The Stranger's Wares shop stock will be moved to a new place, with the seasonal summer clothing continuing to be available for purchase there until December 16th.
- Complete the "Traversing the Warring Forest" quest for 14 days in total in order to unlock more content after maintenance!
We'd like to ask that in the future, if anyone sees possible examples of rule breaking, to please report it through the ticket desk only and refrain from discussing it publicly on site or in our Discord Server. This kind of action can unintentionally lead to witch hunts and harassment, which are against our Rules of Conduct and harmful overall to the community. Rule breaking should not be grounds to be harassed by other users, allow us to be the mediator. Thank you very much!
Thank you for playing and supporting Dappervolk, we'll be back with event conclusions. May the strongest witch win!
to other users are there any ways to get crimson energy other then the daily quests and praying you get some from randomly alcamizing?
then maybe more people would of participated towards the end, and yeah it definitely would of been nice to know the crimson energy was going to be for a shop