Hello everyone! We'd like to address and clarify some confusion surrounding the Premium Badge features and their relation to the Monthly Shops!
What Perks do Premium Badges give you?
- +1 Bonus Spin Point for Pai's Machine of Wonders each month you have premium activated, spin points do not expire!
- +2 Outfit Save Slots
- +10 Trades Market Lots at once
- +1 Potato Bonus tasks per day
- +1 Stat Boost tasks per day
- +1 Town Hop per day
- +2 Max items from minigames per day
- +2000 potatoes max from minigames per day
- +2000 potatoes max from forum posts per day
- Free access to premium undergarments in the wardrobe while Premium is activated
Note: Perks may be adjusted/added to as time goes on! We will update everyone if we adjust/add new perks in the future.
We realize there was some misinformation present in the notification users got when they activated premium prior to July 1st.
This was the notification users got:
As part of your premium member perks, you have received this month's bonus point for the premium shop. Remember to claim an item before it expires!
The notification should say:
As part of this month's premium member perks, you have received 1 bonus spin point for Pai's Machine of Wonders. All spin points go towards getting a bonus free item claim!
We completely understand that this may change some user's views on whether or not they would currently want premium, so we'd like to offer a turnip currency refund to any user who used their premium badge before July 1st, 2020 and would like it refunded.
Send in a ticket in order to:
- Get your premium status cancelled.
- Get a refund in Turnips for the same amount as the cost of the Premium Badge you used.
We do have a backlog of tickets at the moment, but we promise to get to everyone soon, no ticket will be missed!
Additionally, there was a bug prior to July 1st in which bonus spin points were not being rewarded yet. We've added +1 spin point for Pai's shop to everyone who activated premium prior to July 1st 2020!
We apologize for the confusion and appreciate all of the patience and support as we get these early site launch issues straightened out!