Hey guys, we're looking to expand our developer team for Beta to lighten the workload that we have scheduled for the coming months. We're be looking for professional, experienced developers in various fields, so please review the criteria below - if you feel that your skills fit what we are looking for, please email [email protected]
with your portfolio
, preferred rates
, and Dappervolk username/ID
Here are the types of developers that we are currently looking to hire:MINIGAME PROGRAMMER
FULL STACK PHP DEVELOPER
- Experience making HTML5 games with high compatibility for all browsers
- Experience in Construct2, Phaser, CreateJs
- Experience with Game Optimization. Ie. reducing CPU load
- Other HTML5 game engine experience is a bonus!
- Able to do game maintenance, bug fixes, gameplay adjustments/edits on existing games as well as new games
- Willing to work closely with back end developers to implement games, scoring systems, validation logic
- Experience with online realtime multiplayer browser games
- Backend: PHP (Laravel framework)/MySQL
- UI/User Experience Design
- Experience with Server Stability
- Experience/understanding of the Pet/Avatar site niche
For both of these positions, we're looking for someone who is professional, communicative, knowledgeable about the pet/avatar site niche, and can mesh well with the team. We’re primarily looking for a minigame programmer at this time, but also putting out feelers for a suitable full stack dev in the future.
Note that although we’d like to reply to each and every application sent in to us, we will not be able to due to the volume of said applications. You will get a reply if we're interested or if we have further questions for you.
Thank you for reading, and feel free to share this around to spread the word!