Hello everyone! We hope you're having a lovely holiday season so far while staying safe and warm. We've been busy behind the scenes working on various updates, we'll be outlining all changes from the maintenance earlier as well as other topics below!AD THEATER
- The Ad Theater feature has arrived! Simply visit the Playground to access it.
- In the Ad Theater, you can watch videos and advertisements to earn potatoes for each video you watch.
- Video and advertisement content depends on your interests and browsing patterns determined by our ad provider. Advertisements will occasionally appear in the middle of videos which will give you extra earnings once watched.
- You can also earn turnips, potatoes, and item rewards if you watch a minimum of 6 videos per day consecutively to complete the multi-day reward streak.
- More info on rewards can be seen on the Theater page.
- Adjustments and bug fixes may be made as we monitor the feature's launch in the coming days.
By watching ads, you're helping to support the game for free. Thank you so much for your help!
- We've reworked the entire backend image calling and processing system for Adventuring.
- This allows for a much smoother and shorter game loading time, and should also moderately reduce cpu usage.
- Due to the image cache, this update may take a few days of refreshing to fully integrate. Feel free to report any bugs you find to the Bug Reports forum!
- We're also working on updating the sprite thumbnails and additional adjustments down the line, since our backend system for npc events and images is more robust now!
- Stat affinities have been added back in, this means that pet food and quest stat gains are once again affected by either the pet's nature or the player's class.
- If you're an elven class, you can now get +1 bonus charm for quest rewards or if you're getting +1 tenacity, there is a chance you'll get +0 tenacity.
- If your pet is comprehensive nature, it can now gain +1 bonus comprehension or +0 honour if +1 honour is rolled from pet foods .
- Stat affinities for Daily Bonus Stat Tasks have been adjusted so that the stat your strength is in will give you one extra stat task and your weak stat will have one less stat task each day. This has been adjusted so that no effort is wasted and so that there is a limit to stat weakness for tasks.
- Vaer Sea Forage's potato reward gain has been increased for better balancing.
- Currently, we're lacking the expertise to fully fix some of the reward and score keeping bugs affecting some users. If you're only experiencing the reward generation issues on mobile, we'd suggest that you try playing on a different device for now. We'll keep at it and give you updates if we manage to fix the issues!
PET PROFILE NAVIGATION BUTTONS
- Pet profiles now have NAVIGATE buttons that will scroll through the user's menagerie, allowing for a more convenient user experience.
- The order should go by the saved pet order in each pen, and loop back to the first pen once the last pen's pet is reached.
- There may be some discrepancies for pens with newly obtained pets that haven't had their order manually sorted by the user.
- All new unsorted pets will be ordered by ascending pet ID when navigated through.
BLOCK SETTING UPDATES
- Directly linked trades market lots can no longer be viewed by a blocked user of the trade lot's creator.
- Accessory usages can no longer be granted to a user who has been blocked by the accessory's owner, or if the owner is blocked by the recipient of the usage.
We're currently keeping on top of new tickets being sent in, and continuing our work on going through the remaining bulk of older tickets. Some tickets with the same query that are currently unanswered are those we're working on a consistent way to address or handle them, and others are situations or contain issues that we need to deliberate over before making a decision. Thank you very much for your patience!
PET ACCESSORY STATUS
We're up to date and keeping up well with all pet accessory design submissions. There is an average wait time of 1-4 days after submitting your accessory for approval. We're working on some visual and text based updates to the rules in order to cover details that are currently not included/up to date. In the meantime, since our ticket queue is manageable, feel free to send in a ticket or PM Admin #1 if you have questions about an accessory submission you're unsure about!
Thank you so much for reading and playing Dappervolk!
We'll be back with more updates soon.