The Tides of Conflict Awaken!
A strange calamity spreads through the forest, amplifying chaos.
All who traverse this mire are caught in the fray.
What choices will you make while being pulled to and fro?
The battle will take place for 3 weeks from:
NOVEMBER 18TH 12AM DVT to
DECEMBER 9TH 11:59PM DVT
After the battle concludes, a story finale will become available through the quest line.
The Seasonal Shop and non-team battle event content will remain open until December 16th, 11:59PM.
Welcome to Dappervolk's first Team Event!
We're excited to show you our first event which will result in new permanent content and changes to the world of Dappervolk.
THE WITCHES' WAR
- Visit the Witches' War event page to begin and get pulled into one of 3 teams at random.
- Teams cannot be chosen in order to keep team sizes and activity levels as equal as possible.
- You can switch to a different team at random twice throughout the event.
- Earn points for your team through duels and collectively completed daily team goals.
- Each day at rollover, the currently last place team will receive a 30% point boost for the whole day to help give them an edge!
- Points for your team can be earned through dueling opposing team players.
- You can visit their profile or forum posts to initiate a duel every 3 minutes.
- Choose one of 3 spells to use in your challenge, each has its strength and weakness - similar to rock paper scissors.
- Victories, Losses, and Draws are rewarded differently.
- If a duel is not responded to within 5 hours, it will result in an automatic draw.
To begin the event story, visit a peculiar spot near 3's Forest - The Stranger's Mire! Go to the World Map and find it just east of 3's Forest.
- Speak to the Stranger at the Mire to begin the quest "Amid the Murk and the Mire"
- There are 2 quests to be unlocked in succession with a third finale quest that will become available after the end of the Witches' War on December 9th.
- "Traversing the Warring Forest" is a daily repeatable quest which can be completed once per day until the event fully concludes on December 16th.
- After the final event conclusion, additional permanent content will become available and the event storyline will be completable by users who haven't completed it yet as a one time quest that unlocks the Stranger's Mire.
- The Stranger's Wares shop is now open!
- The shop will be open until December 16th 11:59PM DVT, after which a new permanent shop will open with additional wares.
- Shop stock includes event themed clothing, up to 4 new pet hatchables, totems, seasonal summer clothing, and more!
- All shop items should be affordable if you unlock some of the participant rewards in the Witches' War and complete all 3 story quests in the Stranger's Mire.
HOW TO OBTAIN RED ENERGY
Red Energy is the currency for the Stranger's Wares event shop.
- Complete the event quests in the Stranger's Mire
- Claim participant and team rewards in the Witches' War
- Duel opposing teams for the Witches' War
- Random Encounters
- Random Item Alchemy
- Adventuring Rewards
- 3's Forest Cleanup
- Participate in the Event Forum Contests
There is an Avatar Dress Up Contest and Creativity Prompt Contest open throughout the event!
Click on the buttons below to visit them.
All contest submissions close on December 3rd 11:59PM DVT to allow time for judging, and prizes will be distributed before the end of the event on December 9th.
We're holding our very first Custom Maker Giveaway Raffle! Click the button above to visit the thread.
Entries close on December 10th, 11:59PM DVT!
- There are two Custom Maker grand prizes, type chosen by the winners.
- One can be won through entering on the site thread and another through sharing on social media.
- There are additional participation and runner up prizes for all entrants!
- Only first time custom maker owners are eligible to win the grand prizes this time, though anyone can participate for the other prizes!
We hope you have a grand adventure with us, and thank you for playing and supporting Dappervolk as always!
long live Glume XD
I don't wanna be with Glume, why meeeee QAQ
How do I try to swap to literally anything else? Can I just have tea with Trout and Magdalene? XD
Traded arms and legs to get custom clothing maker ages ago :(
Everyone knows custom pet makers are worth a lot more
No chance of me winning one other than through spinning if this is going to be the way it is going forward
NGL that I feel this is a bit unfair
Kinda spoiled the amount of happiness I had about the event before I read about that